A dropdown time picker (hour|minute|second) for Vue 2.x, with flexible time format support.
- Support appending the dropdown menu to the document body with append-to-body
- In Manual Input mode, support jumping to the next token slot with a colon (:) or space ( ) key
- Return full data on blur and close events as per the change event
- Support changing dropdown direction with the drop-direction property. It accepts three string values: “up”, “auto” and “down” (default).
- Additional container-id and drop-offset-height as helpers for the “auto” drop direction. Please check the documentation for more info.
- Support customized clear button and dropdown button with the clearButton and dropdownButton v-slot
- Added new icon v-slot for displaying an extra input icon.
- Added new fixed-dropdown-button property, to make the dropdown button always visible.
Official Website: https://github.com/phoenixwong/vue2-timepicker
Install & Download:
# Yarn $ yarn add vue2-timepicker # NPM $ npm i vue2-timepicker --save