Vuetify is a component framework for VueJS 2.0 that aims to provide clean, semantic and reusable components that make building your application a breeze. Vuetify utilizes Google’s Material Design design pattern.
- Vuetify Frontend Components: The Vuetify core is designed to provide a variety of reusable, plug and play components that fit any project spec.
- Vue Semantic Components: Utilizing the power of Vue’s functional components, all class based markup that is used to aid main components, such as a card title, are accessible using v-card-title. This added benefit enables less cluttering of files for a miniscule performance cost.
- Prototyping Made Easy: Vuetify was built from the ground up with prototyping in mind. Every component, directive and function all work seemlessly together, allowing you to focus on building your application. With the core philosophy of write less, do more, getting your project off the ground has never been easier.
- Made for Mobile: All Vuetify components are designed for mobile. Applications easily transfer from different orientations and screen sizes. From desktop, to tablet or phone, it just works.
- Premade Vue CLI Templates: Vuetify comes with 3 Vue CLI templates, preconfigured, and ready to go. Simple HTML, Webpack, and Weback SSR (Server Side Rendering).
- Built with Vue Server Side Rendering: Using an internal bus, Vuetify is ready from installation for SSR based applications. This bus is also exposed, making it available for hooking into, further customizing your application.
Live Demo: https://vuetifyjs.com/
Download Link: https://github.com/vuetifyjs/vuetify/archive/master.zip
Official Website: https://github.com/vuetifyjs/vuetify
Last Update: December 15, 2016
Views Total: 2,096
# npm npm install vuetify --save-dev # yarn yarn add vuetify --dev