A fancy Vue credit card field that mimics Stripe.js and is fully compatible with Bootstrap 4.
This is meant to be a standalone Vue component that mimics the UI/UX of Stripe.js without using an iframe AND is fully compatible with Bootstrap 4.
This component is no way meant to replace Stripe.js if you are already using it. However, this component is a great alternative for processors such as Authorize.net or as an alternative to having individual fields littering your form.
- Fancy UI/UX to that attempts to mimic Stripe.js’s proven design
- Fully compatible and designed for Bootstrap 4
- Extensible and written in ES6
- Responsive for mobile, tablets, and desktop
- Inline error handling and client side validation fields on a form
Official Website: https://github.com/actengage/vue-credit-card-field
Last Update: June 29, 2018
Views Total: 758
# NPM $ npm install vue-credit-card-field --save