A Typescript-ready Vuex plugin that enables you to save the state of your app to a persisted storage like Cookies or localStorage.
- Support localForage and other Promise based stores.
- Fix late restore of state for localStorage.
- Automatically save store on mutation.
- Choose which mutations trigger store save, and which don’t, using filter function.
- Works perfectly with modules in store.
- Ability to save partial store, using a reducer function.
- Automatically restores store when app loads.
- You can create multiple VuexPersistence instances if you want to.
- update saved state merging/replacing strategies
- BREAKING: replaced lodash.merge with deepmerge (this can cause difference in behaviour on how you expect old state and new state to be merged (especially arrays))
Live Demo: http://championswimmer.in/vuex-persist/
Download Link: https://github.com/championswimmer/vuex-persist/archive/master.zip
Official Website: https://github.com/championswimmer/vuex-persist
Install & Download:
# Yarn $ yarn add vuex-persist # NPM $ npm install vuex-persist --save