Lightweight, high-performance calendar component based on Vue.js. Small memory usage, good performance, good style, and high scalability
Also supports Date Picker, Date Range, Multiple Calendars, Modal Calendar, and more.
- Added alwaysUseDefaultClasses prop for day slot
- Added monthChanged event to pickMonth function
- Latest changes day & calendar fixes
- Feat: propagate dayMouseOver event outwards
- Added time picker’s titles, it heights problem.
- Added range cleaner button (available with slot).
- Added dist folder
- Changed build path and target
- Added footer slot && isLayoutExpandable prop
- Changed HTML tags to div, added new prop isLayoutExpandable with dynamic content, added slots navigationArrowLeft, navigationArrowRight
- Changed the calendar SCSS
- Solved problem connected with v-model
Live Demo: https://vue-functional-calendar.now.sh/
Official Website: https://github.com/ManukMinasyan/vue-functional-calendar
Install & Download:
# NPM $ npm install vue-functional-calendar --save