What Is Data Table?
A data table component provides an easy and convenient solution for representing and manipulating tabular data on the web application.
Users are allowed to filter, format, paginate, edit, sort, add, and remove their data in a flexible, powerful way.
The Best Data Table Component
In this blog post, you will find the 10 best Vue.js datatable components to help developers handle large amounts of tabular data on data-driven app projects. I hope you like it.
Originally published Oct 14 2019, updated Feb 01 2021
A Vue.js data table component that features drag’n’drop, filtering, pagination, sorting, fixed table header/column, cell merging, editing, and much more.
A simple yet full-featured data table component for Vue.js.
- Work with data from API endpoint or existing data array/object
- Define fields to map your JSON data structure for display
- Customize your field data display with formatter if needed
- Advanced field customization can be done via scoped slot and field component
- Single sort or multi-sort if your API is supported
- Pagination components included, swappable and extensible, or write your own
- Optional detail row to display additional data for each row
- Adaptable to any CSS framework if it supports HTML table.
- And a lot more!
An easy, minimal, clean, robust, customizable, and advanced data table library for Vue.js applications.
- Live Search
- Column Filtering
- Checkable via Checkboxes
- Grouped Rows Table
- Server Powered Table
- Customizable Style and Themes
A data table component built with Vue.js and Element UI.
- Server-side rendering.
- Supports both font-side and server-side pagination.
- Editable table cells.
- Action toolbar.
- Sorting and filtering.
- Event handlers.
A robust data grid component for Vue.js 2+. Compatible with Bootstrap/ & Bulma frameworks. Also works with Vuex.
- Server-side & client side filtering.
- Server-side & client-side sorting.
- Columns Visibility.
- Dynamic data rendering.
If you’re looking for more Vue.js components for creating complex data tables/grids on the web app, check out our Data Table section.