FormVuelar is a set of predefined vue form components which are designed to automatically display errors coming back from your backend. It works out of the box with the error message bag that is returned by Laravel when submitting an ajax form.
- Axios integration
- Select with search
- File upload support including process indicator
- Dropzone with image preview (inspired by FilePond)
- Display validation error messages from error response
- Fix tag select focus and blur handling
- fix tag select error display issue
- Add missing changed event to color picker
- Fixed some minor issues and update all dependencies including Tailwind 2.x
- Fix issue with tag select when using strings as option keys.
Live Demo: https://janiskelemen.github.io/formvuelar/
Official Website: https://github.com/janiskelemen/formvuelar
Install & Download:
# NPM $ npm install formvuelar --save