FormVuelar is a set of predefined vue form components which are designed to automatically display errors coming back from your backend. It works out of the box with the error message bag that is returned by Laravel when submitting an ajax form.
- Axios integration
- Select with search
- File upload support including process indicator
- Dropzone with image preview (inspired by FilePond)
- Display validation error messages from error response
- If the option key was different to the option value unselecting tags always removed the last tag instead of the selected one.
- update dependency
- fix parent scroll issue
- Add support for nested objects in arrays when using multipart forms.
- Dependencies updated
- style fixes
- add value field to checkbox
Live Demo: https://janiskelemen.github.io/formvuelar/
Official Website: https://github.com/janiskelemen/formvuelar
Install & Download:
# NPM $ npm install formvuelar --save