vee-validate is a lightweight plugin for Vue.js that allows you to validate input fields, and display errors.
- Added name to the ErrorMessage component ctor options which should make it identifiable in Vue dev tools
- Tweaked slots rendering for custom components with Field, Form, ErrorMessage component which avoids Vue warning in some situations
- Computed Validation Schema Support: Previously when working with yup schemas, in particular, it was hard to create a dynamic schema using just the Yup.mixed and Yup.when API, now you can create computed schema to make it easier to do so.
- v-model.number modifier support: TheField component v-model now supports the .number modifier.
- New global rule: The url rule is added back to the global validators, thanks to @davidguilherme who worked on this.
- Several enhancements to the ja locale.
- Fixed an issue where validation would trigger on value change with
validateOnValueChangeis set to
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue for pending validation with fields/forms being unmounted with
- Added Uyghur locale
- Fixes some issues introduced in 4.2.1
- Update and bugfix
- Fixed nested errors
- Fixed an issue where initial values for checkboxes would cause malformed output
- A new companion package
@vee-validate/zodwas published which allows vee-validate to perform field-level and form-level schema validation with Zod as a drop-in replacement for yup
- Fixed an issue where fields value is set to blank after being switched with another that shares the same name due to a race condition
- Added a fallback event object detection in case the handler receives a non-standard
- Fixed global rules not resolving nested field value when targetted by another field
- Fixed an issue where fields with global rules that includes cross-field validation will ignore the validation triggers
- Added bn locale
- Fixed an issue where radio fields in an array were not switching their value correctly when removing previous item
validateFieldfunction on the
<Form />slot props and
useFormreturn value, previously it was only available as a composable helper function.
- Fixed an issue where array fields didn’t preserve their state if another item were added and they weren’t manipulated yet
- Updated the types to use
yupown type information and enhanced the compatibility between generic
<ErrorMessage />to not render anything when there are no messages for the associated field
- Exposed a couple of submission types:
onSubmitprop on the
Formcomponent and added
emitsoption to allow templates to work well with typescript.
- Fixed an issue caused by the
4.1.4release where initial values with
v-modelwere not correctly set.
- fixed an issue where formless checkboxes created with
<Field />component would fail to toggle their associated
- Now you can provide a value type to useField
- added useSubmitForm composition API helper that functions similarly to handleSubmit but with a composition API style.
- Fixed missing exports for useFieldError and useFormErrors
- added unchecked-value prop to the <Field /> component to allow creating toggling value fields
- minor performance enhancements for <Field /> and <Form /> components
- bug Fixes
- Added validateOnInput, validateOnUpdate, validateOnBlur, validateOnModelUpdate props to the Field component to customize validation triggers per field instance
- added submitCount state to <Form /> and useForm()
- bugs fixed
- fixed an issue where radio inputs values were stringified
- fix: regex rule was not working correctly
- Make sure to pass down native
changelisteners to rendered
- Update for Vue.js 3.
- fixed double rule signature not being compatible with extend TypeScript signature
- fix: double rule signature not matching closes
- Disabled observers no longer participate in validation
- Exposed validateWithInfo on the ValidationObserver scoped slot props
- Expose validateWithInfo as Observer slot-prop
- Added double rule to validate decimal numbers with either comma or dot as a seperator
- Fixed a long standing issue where validation observer validate() method would not sync the errors on the observer instance immediately
- Added validateWithInfo function on the ValidationObserver instance that returns more information about the validation run, it returns an object with isValid, errors, fields, and flags
- fixed an issue where infinite arguments targetting other fields like excluded would not be mapped to their target values
- fixed withValidation not preserving wrapped components scoped slots
- i18n updated
- Mark params argument as non-optional as it will always be provided
- fix: added NaN check for value equality during re-render
- Updated i18n
- Added image/webp support to the image rule
Live Demo: http://vee-validate.logaretm.com/examples
Download Link: https://github.com/logaretm/vee-validate/archive/master.zip
Official Website: https://github.com/logaretm/vee-validate
Install & Download:
// for vue 1.x npm install vee-validate --save // for vue 2.x npm install [email protected] --save