Breadcrumbs plugin for Vue.js 2 framework that allows to select parent route in route meta object with no need of sub-routing.
- Setting parent route without need to actually nest it in children array
- Customized template are allowed using scoped slots
- Sub-routing as default behavior
- Define breadcrumb info in page component
- Shorthand labeling (
breadcrumb: 'Page Label')
- Define parent’s params, query, hash
- Dynamic breadcrumbs (with some caveats).
Live Demo: https://github.com/Suruat/vue-2-crumbs
Download Link: https://github.com/Suruat/vue-2-crumbs/archive/master.zip
Official Website: https://github.com/Suruat/vue-2-crumbs
Last Update: April 12, 2018
Views Total: 690
# NPM $ npm install vue-2-crumbs --save